If you are shedding a few strands of hair everyday, it is normal. However, excessive shedding of hair can be termed as hair-fall or hair loss and may lead to premature balding. Hair loss or premature balding may prove highly depressing, as hair is treated as the crown of a human body. Hence, it becomes highly important to take necessary steps to prevent hair fall. Although there are several cosmetic hair products available in the market, they may or may not suit you. These products already contain too many chemicals that may anyway damage your hair.
Few of the easiest and best ways to protect your hair are available at your home. Ask you grandma or your mother, and they will give you a long list of home remedies to improve your health growth.
- Here are few home remedies that may help you to prevent hair loss.
- The main cause of hair loss is lack of nutrition. So, increase your daily intake of vitamins and minerals. You can take it either in the form of fruits and vegetables or as dietary supplements.
- Apply paste of fenugreek seeds on the scalp after soaking and grinding the whole fenugreek. Apply it for a month and see the difference.
- Take a bowlful of curd, mix it with honey and lemon juice. Apply it on your scalp and leave it for an hour. This will help to improve the health and texture of your hair.
- Similarly, the mixture of egg yolk and honey too will work wonders on your hair.
- Amla is the richest source of vitamin C. Hence, make maximum use of amla for treating any problems related to hair.
- Mix amla juice and lemon juice, and massage it on the scalp for few minutes. Leave it for an hour and rinse it. It make the roots of your hair stronger, thereby reducing hair loss.
- Boil few pieces of amla with coconut oil. Applying this mixture acts as a hair tonic, which strengthens the hair from the roots.
- Rub your scalp with fingers vigorously after washing it with cold water. Keep rubbing it till it tingles with heat. This will activate the sebaceous glands and increase the blood circulation in the scalp. Hence, it is considered to be one of the most effective home remedies and treatment for hair loss.
- Coconut milk is considered to be great for nourishing the tissues. Application of coconut milk on the scalp and hair roots helps to nourish the hair thereby increasing the growth.
- If you are suffering from patchy baldness, onion can save you from further damage. Rub onion rigorously on the bald area till it become red. Repeat the act twice a day. Once you are done with applying onion, apply honey on the same area. This remedy can be highly effective for curing baldness.
- Massage you scalp with olive oil and leave it overnight. Olive oil is believed to improve the overall quality of your hair be it texture, length or strength.
- Apply castor oil on the scalp and the roots of hair. Wrap it with a cloth and leave it overnight. Wash it in the morning. Repeat this act once a week for at least three months to reduce hair loss.
- Dry to have aloe vera juice and wheat grass juice on regular basis. They are great for people who have a tendency of hair loss on regular basis.
These are few ways through which you can make your own hair loss curing medicines. All the ingredients your require are quickly available at home, and thus the remedies can be used on regular basis for quick results.